[ return to home ]
1. How old are you?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session?
I wanted to try something I had never done before, and I thought a boudoir session would be the perfect pick me up that I had been needing.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
Having no experience in front of a camera I was scared that I wouldn't know how to pose and would just end up looking awkward.
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be?
Completely! I was so nervous going into the session, even right before as I was having my makeup done. I was surprised by how quickly I became comfortable once Alyssa and her team started shooting. They talked me the whole way through and made me feel confident.
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience?
Leaving my session I felt like a million bucks. I felt beautiful and sort of, empowered!
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs?
When I saw the first photo on the screen when I walked in I didn't even recognize myself. All I could think was "how beautiful"
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session?
This is going to sound silly, but everything about it is like a fairy tale. Alyssa is the ferry godmother and she makes you feel absolutely stunning. While shooting it feels like you're at a ball and you're doing this graceful dance. Once you're at the viewing it is almost like you're reunited with your Glad slipper and your photos are a lasting reminder of that wonderful moment it was and how beautiful you are. Trust her process, it's magical.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session?
Absolutely, after my session I felt like I was seeing myself for the first time. I was seeing someone new. Someone strong, someone bold, someone beautiful. I had never seen myself like that before. It's very refreshing.
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team?
Loved them! They were so kind and heart warming not forgetting to mention, insanely talented!