March 1, 2019
Babes, let’s start off with I am not a cheap photographer.
Normally photographers would be scared to say this, but I’m in the business of telling the truth. I’m not cheap. But I also am NOT going to provide you with a cheap experience.
When you invest in this experience, you are saying ‘yes’ to YOU. You are saying that you value the long term confidence that you will gain from pampering yourself. When you book your session, you aren’t just getting pretty photos of yourself (although let’s be real, HOT bonus right thurrrr). No. You are getting so much more than that. Because what I offer is priceless. What I offer is a life changing experience that will forever shift the perspective on yourself.
What I offer is therapy for some. What I offer is self care for others. What I offer is a mindset shift from thinking negatively about yourself and your body, to loving yourself fully and truly for exactly how you are.
Now that I’ve established the value of what I do, let’s chat about how to get it done!
How to prep financially for your session:
So you are ready to book your session – GREAT!
There are tips and tricks to be best prepared financially for your experience!
- Choosing a date: Book your session for a date that you feel comfortable with enough to allow you to save up if need be. If you are worried about being able to afford this experience, make sure you book the maximum amount out that you can, 12 months!
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BOUDIE BANK: I cannot stress this enough! What is the Boudie Bank, you ask? I’m glad you asked! The Boudie Bank allows you to book up to 12 months in advance and for those 12 months leading up to your Experience, you can put money towards your very own “piggy bank” if you will. It can be inconsistent, so you can put in $100 one month and then $500 the next, and then $20 the next. You pick how often and how much and whatever you have pre-paid for your products up until your Image Reveal, will be used as a credit towards your product order!
- Standard Payment plans: We offer no interest in house payment plans that are eligible for any of our Experience and all of our products.
- Intro Credit Cards: One of the best options if you are impatient like me is to apply for a Citibank entry credit card. They offer up to 21 months 0% APR so that means that you can use your card to pay for your product order and pay it off on your time!
- Personal Loan: You can always take out a personal loan as well.
- Last but not least, the Boudie Jar: Let’s take it back old school style! Let’s say that even with the payment plans and Boudie Bank you are nervous about the financial investment, get a mason jar, and every day put a dollar in the jar. Sure it’s a slower moving process but it gets you closer to your goal every single day. If you can put more than a dollar some days, then all the power to you! Ex: If you put in $5 per day to your Boudie Jar, you can book The Boudoir Experience in just two months!
Tips: Other things that you can do to help speed the process along to save more money; Don’t grocery shop when you are hungry (don’t lie, we all do this, then buy the whole grocery store), go through your home and sell what you don’t use or want anymore, channel your inner Marie Kondo and before you purchase something think to yourself ‘does this spark joy’?
I hope this has helped give you some good ideas on how to financially prep for your own Boudoir Experience!
If you want more information on the Experiences, Products or want The Product Guide, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org