July 31, 2017
1. How old are you?
2. What do you do for a living?
I’m a caregiver/nanny/family assistant.
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session?
Alyssa offered a Boudie Call and the only requirement was to email her about myself and why I felt I deserved the shoot. It took me until the last day, but I thought “what do I have to lose”.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I think I had the same basic fears as many women; not being comfortable in my own skin, being terrified of a stranger seeing me so bare, and not thinking anyone could capture beauty in me let alone sexiness.
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be?
Oh totally. I expected it to be much more uncomfortable. That I would be too posed and out of place.
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience?
Honestly, just getting to laugh with the girls! They are all so sweet and inviting. Both Alyssa’s, there are actually 3 haha, but while photographing me they made me feel comfortable in my skin. Pretty even. We joked a lot and just had a fun time.
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs?
Totally taken aback. In a good way, of course. I just kept saying “it feels like I’m looking at someone else.” I couldn’t believe it was me. That that sexy woman on the screen was me. I felt so incredibly sexy.
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session?
As many women say, GO NUDE! It was a choice I made and do not regret at all. It is so rewarding and empowering. Seeing your bare body in such a beautiful light, through someone else’s eyes, it’s just an indescribable experience.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session?
Completely. I walked out of the shoot itself feeling so sexy. I was ready to take on the world. After the Image Reveal, a sense of true value came over me. I am beautiful, both inside and out. However, being someone that tore my exterior down my entire life, seeing myself and knowing I had put myself in such a vulnerable place, I was truly proud.
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team?
Oh my goodness! I cannot wait for my next shoot! They are each so fun and unique in their own ways. They invite you in and make you feel comfortable and just like one of the girls. Yet, at the same time they made me feel so special, like a celebrity. They really know how to laugh and thats an automatic relaxer for me.