May 18, 2017
1. How old are you? 30 turing 31 on Thursday
2. What do you do for a living? I am an MA for a group of Podiatrist, I teach Barre and I am Fascial Stretch Therapist/Trainer.
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session? I saw a neighbors photos and they were absolutely fantastic! I had always wanted to try one but never saw photos that made me really go “wow!” I asked her about her experience with Alyssa and she highly encouraged me to do so. So I started following Alyssa’s Instagram and private Facebook group. Seeing everything she posted sealed the deal. When she had a last minute opening I took it as “here is your sign.”
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Honestly no I was really excited. I have worked hard for my body and wanted a chance to capture it. Plus I was hoping it would maybe help my mom like my tattoos more!
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be? It was more than I expected. It can be so hard now to make friends with woman so to be so welcomed right off the bat was beyond wonderful.
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience? The whole thing honestly. From start to finish Alyssa gave me all of her attention and care. Making sure I understood everything and handling all my concerns.
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs? Just blown away. It is amazing to see how you feel on the inside show on the outside.
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session? Every single woman should do one. You deserve to feel beautiful and sexy and to have that captured forever is so worth it. Who wouldn’t want to feel like a Victoria Secret model for a day????
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session? Absolutely! Even the things that I see as a fault others see as beautiful. Both Alyssa’s made comments on how beautiful/unique a different part of my body was that I don’t particular love. They did this without me ever saying “oh I don’t like such and such”. So it was a genuine compliment. Made me see my body in a different light.
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team? It was wonderful! Alyssa cubed and Stacey did a great job taking care of me, getting to know me and just generally making sure I had a great experience.