2. What do you do for a living?
I am a Yoga Studio Owner!
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session?
I wanted to do something special for myself – it has been a difficult few years – I wanted to stop time and capture myself in a vulnerable way, yet at the same time capture my strength and beauty on the inside & out….
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I was nervous about the possibility of not liking how I look in the end results…being over critical of my flaws & aging body….
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be?
No! I went in with excitement, and that’s what I got!
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience?
I definitely have to say that being photographed and acting like a model for the day was my favorite!
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs?
It was a huge ah-ha…OMGee…mouth dropping moment. I couldn’t believe it was me in the photos.
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session?
Don’t over think the experience/session, be yourself!!!! Embrace whatever size or age you are….be open minded to Alyssa & team suggestions…don’t be shy to express what you like or don’t like.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session?
That my body is only a shell… I know my worth & beauty on the inside…but seeing me in the photos my beauty shines thru to the outside as well….Imperfections included & I embrace them!
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team?
They were all wonderful, sassy, positive & professional. I felt completely comfortable throughout the process!